Mayte Rodriguez specliases in isomalt teaching. Lots of techniques to be learned in this masterclass. Mayte will take you through everything step by step, She will cover both the theorectical side and the practical side. Mayte will be producing notes for each student to take home to use as a handy referral guide. Classes will take place at the Metro Dublin Airport Hotel in Northwood on Friday the 19th of May. All supplies required for the class will be provided. Price includes tea, coffee, lunch and snacks. The class will take place from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm approx. Payments plans can be put in place by emaling me at email@example.com. Any monies paid is non-refundable unless a class does not proceed. Places are limited and early booking is advised
Theoretical Content of the Masterclass :
- The materials required for working with Isomalt and the best places to get them.
- How to properly manipulate the Isomalt.
- How to work with Isomalt safely and how to preserve it.
- How to make your own Isomalt pump.
Practical Content of the Masterclass
- You will cook and colour the Isomalt.
- You will learn the blown sugar technique.
- There will be several more techniques taught to decorate the piece which will include pulled, strained and blown sugar techniques.
- How to assemble and present the piece.